Sunday 4 July 2021

True hope

Living in times where questions are often asked
A good thing.. I am sure you hear…
Yet no answers are found 
Still the lingering political debate that dumbfounds .

We are bless with God
And he knows it all,
Yet there is free will which he gives 
Yet it’s the Father’s love I prefer to live. 

Praying 
Staying 
And working through day to day life
Prayers in harmony, not the chaos that leads to strife.

Some people can’t be calm
Yet they need it through the amidst of a storm,
The Father softens your heart, when you are stressed 
I prefer to confess to him, I feel nothing less. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...