Tuesday 6 July 2021

In an uncaring world

Others knock others 
Thinking it’s cruel to be kind,
God provides us with hope, and unchain the blind.

Love is the answer
Yet uncaring appears the way,
I’ll be soon long gone from this damaged place 
It’s the blame culture we live in, the harm and the haste.

Am I being mindful?
Am I taking a stand for what we need,
I suppose just want someone to care 
Therefore, does not bleed.

Amidst the chaos there is a glimmer of hope 
A hope to bring light from the mist darkness arrives,
Need to remove the uncaring souls to eventually find their way
God has the final answer, from that nothing shall fray 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...