Saturday 3 July 2021

Lost and now I am found

You can never leave 
My time is here with you 
You keep refusing me, yet I pursue.

There is love in the world 
But others choose to stop,
Then you blame God, when he’s already given you free will
No heirs  and graces, you are now strong, when before you were weak,
Acceptance in the Father no longer can no longer make you feel bleak.

humming and Arring….
We continue to try,
There is a Father in heaven that knows you want to kick and cry.

I’ve said this before…
Here is my hand,
I shall never let it go
Allow faith in your heart to fill
Now reflect at this time, to chill .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...