Saturday 24 July 2021

When he holds you

You can’t explain it
There is free will to refute it too?
But when it arrives and you open up 
Live by the prayer and hold him close
His love for you is the most.

When I never believed I was angry at the world
Now I have hun in my heart, I feel the change 
A good open feeling, none party political
Avoidance of anger or being critical.

Yes, there are days of struggle 
But the Father never lets you leave,
Yes, it’s that simple a gift when you open your heart and the brokenness you grieve.

At the end of the day love is the place I rather be
Anger does not work, berm through an exercising pain,
Think of love as power, never a thought to refrain. xx

Jason 
24th July 2021
πŸ™πŸ½❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...