Sunday 18 July 2021

2 miles a day

Since the lockdown 
I needed to keep my spirits high
God craves your energy and restores when broken 
Running to God is where I feel woken.

I stay with him each second of the day
I genuinely feel I’ll be okay.

Just believe 
A word that opens the door of Faith.
I can’t do this on my own
Praying removes that dragging down groan.

Let me get back to the running
I struggle, but I push hard with open prayer,
God will open doors when you feel him inside your heart
Embracing that brokenness with penance and guile,
I know I am doing the right thing…  for a long, long while. πŸ™πŸ½

Jason ❤️πŸ™πŸ½
18th July 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...