Saturday 17 July 2021

Praying for George

Praying for you my friend
You will be alright 
I pray the Father is holding you close 
and that he’s holds you not too tight.

I pray for the family
I pray for all shall to be okay,
I pray so much for this young man 
And the pressure shall go away.

I pray for the delight his smile brings 
And drive to make him alright,
He’s humbleness is held by the almighty hope
And that he will elevate from this slope.

Please protect 
And make sure he is safe,
You are the only one that protects and guides 
And remove the battle from the tide.

X๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...