Thursday 14 July 2022

The poet unknown

I do not need to be known
It’s the father’s inspiration who gifts these words,
His spirit hits me, that falls into place
There is ample humility from these words you face.

Love to love
No prosperity to kill,
These are words from God
The aim is for you to see
And rid nonsense that attacks you, which shan’t be.

My hands are in the air
Praying,
Staying 
Moving
Dancing…poorly 
As long as the Father takes the glory.

Tomorrow there shall be another poet spreading the good news
A poet who will hold into the baton, I one day shall release
The spirit inside of me has protected myself from the narrow-minded beast.

Jason
14th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...