Friday 22 July 2022

Simply brilliant

You are powerful with love
And full of grace,
You look after Friend’s, family and even my foes, for which I am unsure?
I know you had a son that was ever so  pure.

You are resilient 
Humble and delightful,
When I pray to you, you humble my heart and deflect anything frightful.

You are ours 
The creator from the start and the end,
You are simply one of a kind 
We are not afraid, when you hit the route of our minds.

You are gentle, warm and protecting 
You are the ruler of all things we do,
As we know we know we can’t go wrong, once we follow you.

“Boom”
Jason
22nd July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...