Thursday 28 July 2022

Never down…

Don’t let it beat you
“Yes” you know who you are,
 You are not far away from me
Humility has no holds barred. 

At my lowest I felt the pain
Fighting through a barrier, which I couldn’t contain,
There is a battle most of us face 
Some don’t understand it, as they have no empathy
yet there is a Father who shows tremendous sympathy.

These words humble your heart
You are never alone, as your story has only started,
You dig deep, more than you can do
God empowers a new person for us to all imbue.

Beaten, yet never defeated
My hands are holding yours, which are held so close 
There is a Father in heaven who wants you the most.

 “Mental health the hidden killer, you are never alone x”
Jason.
29th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...