Monday 18 July 2022

Love you Di

I love you Di
I am feeling you more and more each day,
If you don’t believe 
I agree, face to face I know we shall receive.

I love you Di….each and every day
I want your body next to mine,
Sweating, unpleasant that they be
A shower, a fresh mouth… I just want to be with thee.

I love you Di
Your heart is pumping next to mine.
Your heart is gorgeous and from there I define.

If the word ‘love’ is said more than most
I have a humility 
Where God loves you more and more
The truth in my words are said each day
Bring peace to our hearts we shall sail away.

Jason loves his Di
Xxx🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...