Saturday 9 July 2022

Morning blessings

Good morning 
Bless you on this lightest of day,
I pray for you my friend.
Don’t worry nothing is wrong?
You are in my thoughts, where I hum this song.

There are days we all face. 
Trials, tribulations yet there are smiles coming along to you too,
Pray to the utmost high
As my hand is here… no need to cry.

And if you cry, then that’s okay
You are showing feeling, life and love
You are a vessel of God’s almighty kingdom 
A wonderful ray of light which hits your eyes
Don’t ever be perplexed from the Father’s surprise.

One day moves forward
The past needs to stay there,
Victory or defeat which you’ve faced
A loving hug is what you shall embrace.

Sylvie xx 
Jason and Di 
8th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...