Sunday 31 July 2022

Daily prayer

Thank you lord you are great
Thank you lord, for fighting this earthly state.

Thank you lord for holding my hand
And thank you lord for deflecting any contraband.

Thank you lord for being you
Thank you lord for protecting others, even though they struggle to understand
We are united, and fight as we stand.

Thank you lord for giving us belief 
And thank you lord for protecting us through your Angel s, where I breath a sigh of relief.

Hold my hand 
And pray, through his Faith in you,
We never deserved his beautiful grace… no need for any further clues, from which you may trace.

Thank you lord
You are the perennial hope, 
Here is my hand, I’ll hold it close 
More importantly, we need you the most.

Jason
31st July 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...