Tuesday 5 July 2022

It’s starts with….

A grin takes 4 muscles to move
A frown takes 28 muscles, from which I rather lose.
You start a day with a smile,
That effect arrays wide
What on earth people are doing following this wretched tide.

Love will kick hate to the curb 
Remember that, there’s no place for that vibe
The world is often in turmoil because they don’t start with themselves to brave joy,
Praying and moving forward is often the ploy.

A mate once said “I don’t blame you for not meeting with me”
I said “I needed to do, what I needed” in order to follow the correct path
I wasn’t going to become privy of a devils wrath. 

Prayers in the morning, followed by laughter and joy
I love to love, not those negative stains…
Those who are vexatious thoughts, need more than just refrain.

Actually they need prayer to rid the devils spawn
And that a smile on anyones face
Is humbled with love and glorious place.

Jason
6th July 2022  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...