Sunday 10 July 2022

Loving time with…

Think about it 
Politics, sport, God and weather is often mentioned,
Then we hear the aggressor nature for what others say
Pray for them, as the devil can no longer stay.

I rather pray for Good, peace, love and joy
Not this judgemental nature, I rather not deploy.

To start a sentence with the word “no”never helps a debate,
Healthy arguments need to be balanced and look towards the common good,
Not this pride infested arguments which override
I prefer to deflect others company, I am comfortable with my own company, to confide.

Connect to human behaviour
Destroyed over the years, 
Politics, pandemic and partisan blows
As long as you prayer for your enemy, then anything goes.

Jason 
10th July 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...