Monday 11 July 2022

Prayer in the morning, prayer in the….

Prayers are magnificent 
Prayers are significant,
You can’t start a day without a prayer,
Especially out loud,
I love saying I love the Father, I am that proud.

I love to pray for others
Even if they are not keen on me,
It takes away my angst and anger towards others
I prefer to love my sisters and brothers.

The beauty of him is for you to focus on him 
And when you do that, nothing in your heart actually dims,
Yes you need to eat and a roof over your head
There is a loving father I rather pray to before I go to bed.

I pray during the day
I pray it will be okay,
I know my love for him had reeled me in
And that the devil is cunning, to remind me of my past sin.

Jason
12th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...