Sunday 10 July 2022

You are that good

If you doubt yourself….read these words,
Argue with them if you want, 
I am paving a compliment, something you deserve
These words I shall graciously serve.

I don’t care what others say
Arrogance can’t stay long, it’s futile
Happiness and love is what I believe 
God, the creator is what I want to retrieve.

Be kind to your heart
Be kind to your mind,
Show the world you are brilliant 
Even more important, you are magnificent.

You can adapt 
You can elevate the love you have in your heart,
I love to love, there is joy in this life of freedom
As long as humbleness is held inside
I know there is perennial hope, for which I shall continual to ride.

Jason
10th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...