Sunday 17 July 2022

When he speaks to you…

When I speak to him, I simply thank him for the air that fills my lungs…
The sheer belief, when it appears hope isn’t there,
You know what? You are the saviour who always cares.

Don’t get me wrong?
You put us right, when we go off line…
You are the Father who we love everyday
Even when we fail, you won’t ever stray.

Strange that, the brokenness we constantly endure
Yet we wonder how we are still here?
Why? Because you are the sovereign Father who always cares.

I NOW know I am safe….
Through all seasons which we face,
Cold, hot, warm and cool
One thing for certain.., you are the God of love and forgiveness… yet you are no one’s fool.

Jason
17th July 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...