Tuesday 26 July 2022

For the sake of argument

In life we need a challenge 
A situation, task, action and result
Yet there are these people who talk for the sake of talk
Politics is a wind up gain
People I rather knock out, from there I refrain.

I personally care and then move forward
I do care with a big heart inside,
I confide in the Father, from there I go and ride.

I rather not just talk for the sake 
I am not into gossip, 
For which is a patient killer to take.

If you care that much get that persons number and if you get through, ask
I rather not get into dialogue with an array of words 
I am a beast in the boxing ring, so stay back
Unless you have anything meaningful to say, then hold back
I know I pray to the Father, from there I shan’t slack.

Jason
26th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...