Thursday 14 July 2022

Health… the story

We abuse it
Compress it,
Pray for its wealty,
And impound it to get into an amazing state
And as you get older you try to understand how you reached this fate.

Press ups
Running
Walking and lifting weights,
And those powerful endorphins hitting the back of the eye
And there if you do fall, then there’s no shame when you cry.

I pray with my love 
My bestest friend 
Strength comes from the love of God
He gives you belief, and embraces you to wonderfully vouch
Even when you fall over and say that dreaded word “ouch”

I know it’s all God
I know he took me away from where I didn’t believe,
As long I keep healthy for my spiritual needs 
By praying wholeheartedly through the Father’s sowing seeds.

Jason and Di xxx
14th July 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...