Saturday 9 July 2022

My wife

If you say you love me, would you believe me?
If you say you adore me
Would you receive me?

If you say you hold me 
Would you stay still and become bold with me?

I know you are my wife
And I know you are my beauty 
I am your husband
Forever I need to become forever a duty.

I want you forever 
Blessed from God’s work,
Yes I am a little crazy 
But I am not always at all fazy.

Hold me my wife
You are a Christian love of mine,
You are my hope, my desire and my sweetest joy
Please come over here
My ultimate love pleasure and my huggy gorgeous toy xxxxx

Jason 
9th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...