Tuesday 19 July 2022

The one

I wake up to you in the morning 
I love when you are near and not,
You are the one for me 
As the Father tells me off, don’t you see?

I’ll want you more than words can say
You are my African queen, who shall forever stay.
Your prayers are powerful and graced with God’s timing 
Your intelligence is graciously mesmerising.

Gifted,  beautiful and bright
I crave for the day, where God brings us the light.

I will continue to write these words till the day I stop breathing 
Yet I feel I have just begun, thank you for making me believing,

Forever we will be together 
The Father in heaven is more than just clever
He is with you and I 
May our hands hold close, baby I want to cry… 

JASON LOVES DI xxx
Jason 
19th July 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...