Tuesday 26 July 2022

Here is my hand ❤️

I will carry you
as I love you so,
I can’t wait to be with you
More than the heaven, which is on earth
Praying together and accepting God’s beautiful worth.

My eyes light up
My eyes hold you close,
Please God bring us closer together,
My beloved Di I need you to be near
My beautiful princess I shall always call ‘my dear’.

I love you love
I love your prayers which brings us close,
You balance my thinking when I feel low
I know it’s God’s free will, where I want to bestow.

You make me smile
You make me laugh,
You make me joyous 
And feel sad when not with thee,
There is peace on earth when I am with you, our passage is to simply be.

“Di I love you so much x x “
Jason
26th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...