Thursday 21 July 2022

It started with a poem❤️

I met my love
My queen of queens through words God relayed to me,
I am humbled when I love her,
She is the glory from God which is no longer a blur.

I want her now more than the past
She is my delicate flower,
My woman,
My wife and mother to our children, to be,
God has presented her in so beautifully in front of  me.

She is my pearl
Deep in the ocean sea,
My loving wife
Which I’ll be honoured to where I want to be.

I recall the poem I wrote with the love of God,
I vouched loving each other should move forward with a loving God inside
For where there is him, there is my Divine, my gorgeous bride.

Jason loves Di xxx
21st July 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...