Tuesday 12 July 2022

Peace and blessed

Hold my hand 
God has brought comfort to my heart,
Love will always be there
Like the dew of the morning grass.

I am here and relaxed, in humble grace
You will be fine as my heart moves to place of peace,
I shall stay still and look out with my peaceful eyes
I am not at all saying goodbye.

The love of golf
And how good I was at that,
Praise to the heavens, and the sport which brought me joy
Like once when I was a little boy. 

I am now at peace
So please do not worry
Love outlasts life, as prayers head you way
Heavens blessed you, for I am not that far away.

Jason
12th July 2022





No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...