Friday 29 July 2022

You touched me

G.. what can I say?
Your words hit me hard,
In a good way of course, they shan’t go away.

I am sorry for what has happened 
Therefore, you are truly blessed,
I don’t always throw the Christian card to you
But you are a deserving blessing brother; please ensue.

Those words you said resonate,
The lost of someone you dearly loved, 
I can’t either comprehend, as you are far younger than me
Yes, I am a tortured soul, but God has let me be.

Dude, I love ya bro
I can’t express it more than that,
You are a blessing for all that you surround,
Keep your feet firmly on ground 
As prayers for you shall leave a spiritual mound.
Jason
29th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...