Tuesday 26 July 2022

How many times we said “no”

How many times have we said “no”
Where I didn’t believe, stewed and stow.

How can I said that word
To the Father who constantly says “yes, my free will is here”
I know he is humble and he is the only one I can fear.

The amount of times I blamed him for my endless faults
Or others putting me down, but you then appeared to refute myself to harm
You provide me with endless gifts, and endearing charm.

How could I say “no” to you?
You are the light, the life and the way,
I know in my heart you are real
And by myself breaking, you mended my perennial view 
Acknowledging you captured my heart when others said “no”
Prayers are the way forward, don’t get comfortable, nor slow.

Jason
26th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...