Monday 25 July 2022

Knock backs.. what are they

You face a battle
The devil wants you to be rattled;
You are that good, so perceiver  
God in your hearts, you have nothing to fear.

Be kind
But also be bold,
We face struggles every day
Especially through politics and negative news surround
I rather focus on you lord, that’s where I lay my ground.

I love you lord
You shall pull us through
No matter what job I have,
You always place me to where I have to ensue.

A knock will always be carried your way
Take the opportunity, do not disarray,
A negative will turn into a plus
In God’s love, there is a must.

Jason
26th July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...