Wednesday 17 January 2024

The written ‘word’

Hi, how are you today
Did I say I am speaking with you, yes you!
A person who is loved but given free will to enter into the spirit
He knows who you are, and the times you are facing within it.

You look to the future
You look to the light,
You look for some hope somewhere 
Or are you oblivious to the truth, as you may simply not be aware.

I love you
Why? Because I want to when speaking with you today,
Humble your hearts with a deep humble prayer
No angst, nor negative thoughts, the spirit within shall take you there.

The more you say ‘no’
The more you speak ill of others 
So, here’s a question, do you feel great when release that verbal punch?
I think not, and that’s not just a hunch.

Jason 
18th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...