Sunday 7 January 2024

Life’s precious

I recall that day when I wanted to end it all
I thought I was a failure, and was told so, so I aimed to justify their call.

Yet it was the Father who took me in
Introduced me to kind people to nurture me and show me love,
Not this stoicism and isolating cold
He showed me this gift which is naturally ready to unfold.

I remember the moment , like it was like yester-year
Looking for a way out
As theoretically all I wanted to do was shout.

People suggesting to me what to do next 
I know.. because they cared,
Yet through the pain I endured,
I thought I was hopeless and couldn’t find a cure.

So as the past stays in its place 
And pastures new will soon to trace. 
I have a level of fear still to overcome
But then again I am human, and must focus to the three in one.

Jason
8th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...