Saturday 27 January 2024

People do care

People are like angels 
Some have the ability to show tremendous love,
Others hold back, and rather give a gentle shove.

Not everyone connects 
That is part of life, 
‘Don’t give up me God’, I’ll pray to end this longevity strife.

I don’t have to say ‘hello’
And you may not understand the path I shall choose to walk,
Especially when people are saying: “I don’t understand them”, well! That’s their prerogative and their secular talk.

We try to get along, 
And this poem may arrive on time,
I presume we are all asking questions, that’s part of the journey, which perhaps is attached to this rhyme.

Jason
27th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...