Tuesday 2 January 2024

Love for friends

I love my friends 
As I am sure I am not the easiest person to be around, 
I do snap back, when solutions are looking to be found. 

I have my humility 
I also have my wants and needs 
Yet its with the Father, I refute to wanting any greed. 

I love my friends 
I wish them nothing but.the best
I hope they are loved always by you Lord, as they focus on you, nothing more nor less. 

My friends are beautiful 
My friends are humble and polite
Yes, they do have their moments of struggles
Yet they beautified and you defend them when they are confuddled. 

Jason
2nd January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...