Wednesday 24 January 2024

Left with God’s peace

Do you know how I am feeling inside?
I am sure others face similar, so there’s no surprise!

People do hurt
And say things with aggressive speed,
I know I need to be with the father, he shall clearly intercede.

They say: “call your self a man of God?”
That I am, you can’t take that away,
We are all his creation, as I pray for you, so humble your hearts when you shout during your stay.

I can easily kick you away, I am okay with that resource,
I am humbling myself to God’s way, that’s part of the course.

So go away, as I shall pray for you afar
We aren’t all meant to get on with each other, by looking into the skies 
Humbling hearts and for the time in Christ.

Jason 
25th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...