Tuesday 9 January 2024

Morning poem

Good morning to you
I hope you are well?
I hope you said your prayers before the start of the day?
Or have you been lead by the Devil’s gaze?

I hope you are well?
That I truly mean, 
If you did… great! then that’s fantastic 
Or if your negative vibe has kicked in, then I suggest you change your elastic.

Nevertheless, to me, you are great
You may be facing your struggles, but to me I pray you do not arrive towards God late.

Yes there are pessimists out there
Personally I find them too much to bare,
‘Baby boomers’ who are moaning at their ripe age, 
To the ‘millennials’ and ‘gen z’s’ who are now trying to turn into the next page. 

Jason
10th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...