Sunday 21 January 2024

I appreciate silence

So the answer is provided, so what else do you need to hear
Am I trying to impress you? I doubt that my dear.

I am here to serve God
His place is where I want to reach,
I stay humble with my wanting, the place where the Father effectively  teach.

I crave balance 
Avoid vexatious souls,
Those for ulterior motives, that place I shan’t want to go.

I sit here on my own
Perfectly comfortable with my own company in which I keep,
I know where there is balance negativity eventually does leave,
Nothing stays the same, as there’s no card up my.sleeve πŸ˜‰.

Jason
22nd January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...