Saturday 6 January 2024

Hypos

Hypos….The most horrid feeling ever
And especially when dealing with these low attacking gripes
Lowers your mood, yet you need to continue to fight.

The tiredness poses a challenge 
The sugar in the blood stream is too much,
The enzyme chamber is kept closed 
And my thinking is struggling at any mode.

I struggle to fight 
But what am I suppose to do?
Be irresponsible by not eating?
As I pray to God I won’t be leaving.

21 years I have had this condition
A condition harmful and mind blowing, 
And there is too life to manage, now if you don’t mind? Please help or I’ll keep floating.

“Living with type 1 diabetes”
Jason
6th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...