Thursday 11 January 2024

Insomnia

Trying to sleep
Countless things running through my head
Lost of a personal hero, as my pillow is up and my mind is up instead!

I cannot sleep
And writing these words keep me sane,
The days when others supporting you, isn’t ALWAYS a family trait these days.

I am eyes wide open
Today, the morning when I continue to stay up,
I need the guile to stay focus and alert
When this moment of losing a loved one continues to hurt.

The fact is, I need to keep going until it’s my turn to reach a place of peace,
I don’t expect others to understand me, well that’s my point in the very least.πŸ˜‰

Jason 
12th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...