Wednesday 17 January 2024

There are moments you question

We have all questioned God
We have wondered why things happen to good people when confrontation hits, 
None of us can answer that question, but one thing I know, we cannot hate
This is an unusual question, which often leads to a debate.

I pray for those who are homeless and in the cold
I pray for their protection when faith is inside of them, 
Especially when they receive a blessing to get them warm again.

I love the world to be protected by grace and mercy 
And if you pray you will find that spiritual place truly worthy. 

So do not give in, as I am telling myself that too
Thinking you have it sussed by human thought alone, 
I look to the Father always, the one who is waiting at our perennial home.

Jason
17th December 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...