Wednesday 17 January 2024

I am here to cause no harm

I am here to cause no harm
If you prefer me to remain quiet, then I’ll do so and prevent using any of my charm!

I know I have come here to refresh and restore;
As you don’t need me to stick my two penneth to make matters sore.

I love you guys more than you ever know
You know I am from a big family yet their insecurities often grow. 

I did lose a friend and protector in my Father but that’s no excuse
But I will say this, I won’t ever want to jeopardise my position in your home, 
As I am at a point in my life, where I seem to have gone backwards, rather than ‘overthinking ’ when I roam. 

Jason
17th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...