Thursday 11 January 2024

Breaking away

Sometimes it’s for the better
Sometimes it’s for peace,
You may have a family that love you but ‘sometimes’ your connection needs to be released.

Sometimes it’s for peace of mind
The bloodline may be there, but doesn’t match,
These large families can be hard work, as the togetherness ‘within’ does not relax.

You may talk about properties or possessions
Or falling out with this one or the next,
Myself personally? It’s my solace I prefer to fetch.

Yes, I may be on my own
And yes, I do have my faith which keeps me aligned 
Yet through humbleness and peace of mind, I know I shall be okay… as well as refined.

Jason
12th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...