Tuesday 9 January 2024

Admiring Matthew

I admire you my good friend 
You are very much class champion,
You say “good morning” gregariously 
As my face illuminates hilariously.

You are witty, funny and say:”Oh my god” at lot,
Yet you are my friend, my brother and possess qualities that are humane which I can never ever forgot.

Matthew you are class 
A supportive friend, with plenty to show the world from what you want to do,
I have belief in you my friend, you are destined to find the metric clues.

So I end on this note
Be kind and favour-some to you,
No stone goes unturned, and guess what? These words I just mention.. well… they are just the channels that you can ensue. 🙏🏽

“Matthew Southgate.. the one and only”
Jason
10th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...