Monday 22 January 2024

Uniting and prayerfully fighting

Aren’t we suppose to unite?
Often or not we are in a constant spiritual fight, 
So as I say: ‘bless you’ on this day 
Accept the prayers said to you, please allow them to stay.

Togetherness is for us all
As this broken word has decided to stall, 
Why? Because of self consumption as it’s about: ‘me, me…me’ 
I pray to God for openness in our hearts to eventually feel ‘free, free….free’.

How can you refuse a prayer?
A humble conversation through the Lord we can all serve,
Humbling the heart and praising high 
Have a great week, after this poem is finished, when  I say ‘goodbye’.

Stay humble 
Stay prayerful
We only want what’s best for this challenged world
Blaming the authorities who attempt to keep us down
Refute the politics and stay with God, that’s my humble ground.

Jason
22nd January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...