Tuesday 9 January 2024

Many paths. One road to heaven

Many paths I walk 
Heaven is where I look to stride towards, 
And this life loving God is amazing 
Yet challenges shall arise and can become phasing.

The walk is long 
And for many of us challenging to the mind,
Lord I love you unconditionally, as the door was open at that point you’ll find. 

The challenges will always be there
The haunts will creep inside, 
Yet you say to yourself ‘God I pray for you to show me the way….’
Words of substance through the perils your son took on the cross from this most challenging of days’.

I know this road is hard to find,
Pray for that direction from the time you thrive, 
Be at peace, that place I need to lay my head
And say that humble prayer, especially when I go to bed.

Jason 
9th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...