Thursday 11 January 2024

L.O.V.E.

My version of love is this.

Love is gentle
Love is sweet,
Love can be hard work, despite the feeling of becoming upbeat.

Love is kindness
Put in a big red bow
Love is glorious, and should never be just for show.

I have loved, lost but believe in what I do
Love is the motivation, especially when dreams do become powerfully true.

So I end on this note
Love is powerful
Love is embracing 
Love is the sheer essence when the heart is racing.

So continue to love
That may come through a prayer,
As long as you continue to love, we all shall to enlighten… and then to share.

“My version of love”
Jason
12th January 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...