Thursday 11 January 2024

O yiayia o yiayia (o nan o nan)

You were my strength 
Yet God said you could not stay,
I loved you more than anything, from that night the Father took my breath away.

You held my arm
Provided me with calm, when all around were anxious and hurt
The Lord took my Yiayia, from a moment when I felt I was going berserk.

O … I  cried when the Lord said “it’s your time”
What will I do when calmness in this abode wasn’t fine?

Yet, I possess my memories 
I possess my days when you held my head,
I love you my Yiayia, o yiayia as the dreams shall come with me to bed.

“Yiayia Florenza… the angels took her on the 2nd December 1994, may you rest in peace”
Jason
12th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...