Monday 15 January 2024

It only takes a word

The spirit lifts
A person you love does says goodbye,
Yes the grief is there, but there’s no further surprise.

The lost of a loved one may come across of something you lack
Actually it’s God’s eyes that truly sees, he will surely bring your story back.

I may not be able to sleep when thinking of my Dad
A man who did know God, especially to the very end
I know my heart feels broken, but we all shall eventually mend.

So thank you for you wisdom, that’s clearly comes from God’s humble gift
And one day the world shall be elevated, at the point God’s opportunity shall bring us all a lift.

“Missing Dad but I am sure I shall meet them again”
Jason
16th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...