Tuesday 9 January 2024

I looked in the mirror

I looked in the mirror 
What do I see?
The insults?
The pain?
And hurt? 
Please….these idiots that insult you, will be judged by God for their destructive burns.

I looked in the mirror and found my God,
The God that loves me regardless
Through the mistakes and tardiness.

I looked in the mirror and said: “how are you today?”
I know I have my faults, but I try to wipe those cobwebs away.

The mirror is inside of you
The place you struggle to see from time to time,
If others bereft, either be quick and stun them with an array of words,
And remember, the Devil is a liar and a cheat… and often disturbs 🙏🏽❤️.

Jason
10th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...