Thursday 11 January 2024

Extraordinary hope

We believe 
Be receive
We look towards something being ‘out there’
I am definitely not blinkered, nor do I wish to constantly stare.

The point is, 
I rather not waste my time being cynical or strained
Actually belief is a powerful feeling, one that is contained.

You might be pessimistic 
Because times are fraught in the system we live in today,
The point of the matter is that we need to fight our corner, through this simplification that I say.

So be hopeful
Be an advocate and fight for what is right,
You are not meant to make friends with those in authority, as health within you needs to be a fight.

Jason
T1D
12th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...