Thursday 11 January 2024

Can I walk with you Father…?

Can I walk with you Father?
The day did start with a prayer,
Is this a world that’s stop caring? or unable to a brothers or sisters affair.

Lord I know I love you
But on this earth can be a struggle,
It’s like getting your feet wet in a puddle 
Which can easily pit you into a slight muddle. 

I thank you God for your time
Even though it’s ‘a given’ most of the time,
You ease my thoughts from the prayers I say to you 
As the earth is broken, virtually cracked more than two.

You ease my fears and the Devil’s taunts 
And you look out for me when I am confused and perplexed,
Thank you father as I pray for your thanks today 
As you give us all free will, as I pray to never go away.

Jason
11th January 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...