Friday 12 January 2024

I pray to god every day

Why do I pray?
It’s for you and me,
I have been damaged dear fellow and madam, so who am I to disagree?

Ain’t we human?
As we all ask from time to time,
Then we do not judge for others actions, 
there’s no force to diminish through the time of extractions.

So your life is perfect?
If so? I am pleased that it is
I pray for your continued journey to stay with the Father, from which I do miss.

I write these words because I accommodate the ones I love
And even if they do wrong, there’s no line I shan’t go further or above.

I pray to the father each and every day
When I learn to move forward, it doesn’t mean we can’t follow each others way.

Jason
12th January 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...