Monday 12 March 2018

Sins washed away

I believe 
I try not to deceive
Yes, I make mistakes,
Don’t we all?
Yet the example to go to God is to simply avoid the fall.

A new look life to embrace
The second coming of Christ,
Those who do not believe 
Just give him a chance 
I have embellished the glory, at a glance.

I was broken 
Fighting to understand my life,
Now it’s left to god to control
I can’t do this on my own 
I have faith like a Gaelic warrior Sloan.

Cry to the heavens 
Broken in heart 
Control belongs to god 
I am his child 
from being a servant, to then becoming a disciple
Learning to let go
As the lords story, is to assist for all of us to flow.

Jason Andrews 
(C) copyright
13th March 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...